Jelita Keluaran April 2014

Jelita Keluaran April 2014

Buku Variasi Roti Februari 2014

Buku Variasi Roti Februari 2014

Al Hijrah Shooting 2011

Al Hijrah Shooting 2011
Agent Halal Biskut Halal

Amida-Homemade-Bakery Gallery

Check My Calendar

Followers

My Guestbook

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Boiboi Boy and BEN10 theme cupcakes

Boboi Boy Theme cucpakes


BEN10 theme cupcakes
my son celebrate at QDees

my son celebrate at KAFA
15/02/2012
My beloved son Farris Adam celebrate his 5th birthday this year at Rawang, Malaysia
He requested me to bake choc moist cupcakes with BEN10 and Boboi Boy theme edible image
25 pcs (size S) choc moist cupcakes with edible image BEN10
25 pcs (size S) choc moist cupcakes with edible image Boboi Boy
BEN10 cupcakes he decided to bring at QDees morning school and Boboi Boy cupcakes for afternoon KAFA class
Mama, papa and Kakak Amily love you so much! Be a good boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails