Jelita Keluaran April 2014

Jelita Keluaran April 2014

Buku Variasi Roti Februari 2014

Buku Variasi Roti Februari 2014

Al Hijrah Shooting 2011

Al Hijrah Shooting 2011
Agent Halal Biskut Halal

Amida-Homemade-Bakery Gallery

Check My Calendar

Followers

My Guestbook

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Cupcakes Decorating Class in October

Dear Fellow Malaysian Friends

Thanks for your support!

Officially, I will be conducting my 1st basic cupcakes decorating class starting from  October 2014 onwards. Those are living in Klang Valley are welcome to join :)


Class start at 10am (Every Saturday or upon availability
Class durations - 5-6hrs (including lunch break 1hr)
Max class size - 4 students
venue - my house Bandar Country Homes, Rawang Selangor


Details are as below:-
Fee = RM200 - (for personal class RM250)


You will learn:-



  • how to mix vanilla cupcakes

  • how to bake cupcakes

  • how to use cupcakes decorating equipment eg. tips, piping bag, coupler, spatula- to decorate 12 plain cupcakes using buttercream, piping jelly, choc ganache, fondant and edible image

  • Handouts for vanilla cupcakes recipe, choc cupcakes recipe, buttercream recipe, royal icing recipe, fondant recipe and ganache recipe will be given

  • Lunch & Certificate will be provided

  • Pls bring along with your apron. After you have confirm the date with me, pls bank in RM100 as a booking fee into my acc. The balance are to be paid after the class.

  • This class are meant only for beginners. Pls choose a date and WhattSAP me at 012 671 6155 or email me at amidahomemadebakery@yahoo.com


Thank you.
P/S Once you have confirm the class date, deposit of RM100 is needed and bank in to my account latest will be 3 days before the class. Pls whattSAP me with your full name and class date once it is done. Maximum number of students are 4 per class. So, it will be on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails