Jelita Keluaran April 2014

Jelita Keluaran April 2014

Buku Variasi Roti Februari 2014

Buku Variasi Roti Februari 2014

Al Hijrah Shooting 2011

Al Hijrah Shooting 2011
Agent Halal Biskut Halal

Amida-Homemade-Bakery Gallery

Check My Calendar

Followers

My Guestbook

Tuesday 1 November 2011

1.11.11




1-11-11
Last minute order from Kak Mimi (The Springs) for her 1st birthday of her daughter
At the beginning, I want to refuse it but I'm not dare to say 'No" , even on the same day I got another order too...a bit tired one long day to finish.
Alhamdulillah i managed to deliver this cake at 10pm last night
Hope you like it!
Thanks for your support!
CUSTOMER TESTIMONI ~ Fida bertuah dpt cake ni lawa n cute sgt.. My hubby pun puji lawa..tq so much la Fida :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails