Jelita Keluaran April 2014

Jelita Keluaran April 2014

Buku Variasi Roti Februari 2014

Buku Variasi Roti Februari 2014

Al Hijrah Shooting 2011

Al Hijrah Shooting 2011
Agent Halal Biskut Halal

Amida-Homemade-Bakery Gallery

Check My Calendar

Followers

My Guestbook

Thursday 28 October 2010

Halloween Theme


the mummies


Bihun Sup/ Chicken Noodles Soup

28/10/2010

Order from Azee from Palm Jumeirah for her daughter Aoife's school bake sale. She order choc moist cupcakes (Size M) with Halloween Theme, Roti Jala & Chicken Curry Gravy and Bihun Sup (chicken noodles soup)

Thanks for your order and support

TESTIMONI CUSTOMER ~ Thanx fida. You make the life of lazy people like me so much easier.
From outside the box, I kept on thinking...what is that? Now that I see it clearly, this one has to be my favourite :)


p/s it's my 1st experiment doing the mummies :)

1 comment:

  1. sukaaaaaa sgt cupcake theme halloween ni. comel2 cupcakenye!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails