Jelita Keluaran April 2014

Jelita Keluaran April 2014

Buku Variasi Roti Februari 2014

Buku Variasi Roti Februari 2014

Al Hijrah Shooting 2011

Al Hijrah Shooting 2011
Agent Halal Biskut Halal

Amida-Homemade-Bakery Gallery

Check My Calendar

Followers

My Guestbook

Saturday 6 February 2010

Doll Cake






5th February 2010


Ordered from Fairus (Spring) a friend of mine, for her daughter 5th Birthday. She ordered round 7 inch orange chiffon cake base with strawberry doll cake flavour with 50 cupcakes each vanilla & strawberry flavour. She requested from me the cake theme is pink with some fondant decoration of butterly and flower and the base cake border using dark chocolate decoration..some goes to cupcakes swirl and brown/chocolate sprinkles on top.


Well, it's take me some time create an idea and also to finish the doll decoration...it's good for me to learn new decoration experience...it's was not so easy but Alhamdulillah I managed to do it..


Hope you enjoy it and satisfied with the cake I made..
Last but not least thanks for support.

TESTIMONY

fida: u did a good job! memang pun! sedap, homemade tau! pandai kawan aku ni buat, aku tukang order je. hehehe!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails